Xavier Clarebout is a partner in our Paris office. As a Belgian tax lawyer, Xavier is a member of the Loyens & Loeff International Tax Services Practice Group and of the French Desk.
About Xavier Clarebout
Xavier assists clients with corporate tax matters related to national and cross-border mergers, acquisitions and restructurings. He also advises on transfer pricing, holdings and investment management. Xavier advises on wealth optimisation techniques, inheritance and fiscal consequences of immigration and emigration. Xavier is a recognised expert in cross-border transactions, with a particular focus on Belgium and France. He lectures at Université de Bourgogne (Dijon), is professor at the Ecole Supérieure des Sciences Fiscales de Bruxelles and ESSP Europe (Paris).
- International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- Institut des Avocats et Conseils Fiscaux (France)
- Brussels Bar, 1989
- Paris Bar, 1999
- Degree in Tax Law, Ecole Supérieure des Sciences Fiscales de Bruxelles (Belgium), 1993
- Degree in Business Law, Vrije Universiteit Brussel (Belgium), 1987
- Law degree, Université catholique de Louvain (Belgium), 1986