Robrecht Coppens is a senior associate in the Corporate and M&A Practice Group in Belgium and heads the firm’s multidisciplinary and cross-office Startup Team.
About Robrecht Coppens
Robrecht specialises in international and domestic M&A, joint ventures, private equity and venture capital transactions. He also advises on matters of general corporate law and corporate restructuring. Robrecht regularly speaks at conferences and seminars and actively coaches young entrepreneurs and start-ups. He is mentioned as ‘next generation lawyer’ by The Legal 500 EMEA (2017) in the field of Private Equity.
- Brussels Bar, 2007
- Belgian Venture Capital & Private Equity Association (BVA)
- International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Master's Degree in Corporate Law, Katholieke Universiteit Brussel (Belgium), 2007
- Master’s Degree in Law, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium), 2006