Natalie Reypens is a member of the Loyens & Loeff International Tax Services Practice Group and heads the Belgian Transfer Pricing Team. She is a partner in our Brussels office. She focuses on corporate and international tax law.
About Natalie Reypens
Natalie is specialised in corporate tax law, including inter(national) corporate restructuring, M&A, holdings and financing structures. She is expert in transfer pricing. She assists multinationals formulating transfer pricing policies. She also advises on the setting up and conversion of business models, restructurings and profit allocation to permanent establishments. Natalie prepares and assists in preparing transfer pricing documentation. She also handles audits, rulings and APAs and disputes through MAP and arbitration. Natalie also has experience in EU state aid.
- Brussels Bar, 1997
- International Bar Association
- International Fiscal Association
- Cambridge Forums Inc’s Steering Committee
- Master’s Degree in Tax Law, Universiteit Antwerpen (Belgium), 1997
- Law degree, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium), 1996