Marga Caproni is a member of the Loyens & Loeff Employment & Benefits Practice Group in Belgium, heads the Pensions Team and is a counsel in our office in Brussels.
About Marga Caproni
Marga specialises in workplace pensions and employment matters with a particular focus on data protection legislation. She has extensive knowledge of the privacy aspects of the employment relationship. She advises clients on the implementation and modification of pension plans, discrimination matters and represents them in pension litigation cases. She has been involved in several national and international restructuring and dismissal cases. Her clients are from the private and public sector in Belgium, the rest of Europe and the United States. Marga is a regular speaker at seminars.
- Antwerp Bar, 2004
- Brussels Bar, 2007
- Belgian Pension Lawyers Association (BePLA)
- Belgian Association of Pension Institutions (BVPI)
- Certificate in Pension Law, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium), 2014
- Degree in Employment Law (Diplôme d'études spécialisées en droit social), Université libre de Bruxelles (Belgium), 2004
- Law degree, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium), 2003