Marc Dhaene is a member of the Loyens & Loeff International Tax Services in Belgium and of the Tax Controversy and Litigation Team. His expertise covers a broad range of international and domestic corporate tax issues.
About Marc Dhaene
Marc is specialised in (inter)national corporate tax matters: inward investments, holding and financing structures, corporate restructuring, transfer pricing, tax treaty matters, withholding tax requirements, corporate and structured finance projects and M&A. Marc also provides assistance at every stage of the resolution process (from audit to litigation). Marc acts on behalf of taxpayers in negotiations with the Belgian Revenue Services. He has experience in ADR processes, i.e. ruling requests and advance pricing agreements.
- Brussels Bar, 1998
- Fiscoloog VZW
- Belgian Association of Tax Lawyers
- International Fiscal Association
- Member of the Editorial Board of Tijdschrift voor Fiscaal Recht and Fiscoloog
- Specialisation in Company Law, Katholieke Universiteit Brussel (Belgium), 1998
- Specialisation in Tax Law, Vlaamse Economische Hogeschool (Brussels, Belgium), 1998
- Law degree, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium), 1997