Florence d' Ath
Florence D'Ath is a member of our Litigation & Risk Management Practice Group in Luxembourg and a member of the firm-wide teams: Benelux Food & Beverages Team, the Data Protection & Privacy Team and the Healthcare & Life Sciences Team.
About Florence D'Ath
Florence specialises in commercial, intellectual property and regulatory matters, with a strong focus on data protection, healthcare and food law. She advises clients on matters in her fields of expertise and also represents them in court and in alternative dispute resolution proceedings. She regularly writes articles and is a frequent speaker on topics relating to data protection (GDPR) and food law in Brussels and Luxembourg.
- Brussels Bar, 2015
- LL.M. in International Economic Law – magna cum laude, Universiteit Maastricht (The Netherlands), 2014
- LL.M. in European Law – magna cum laude, Universiteit Maastricht (The Netherlands), 2014
- Master of Law – magna cum laude, Université libre de Bruxelles (Belgium), 2013
- Bachelor of Law – cum laude, Facultés Universitaires Saint-Louis (Brussels, Belgium), 2011
- Studied at Waseda University (Tokyo, Japan), 2013 on an international mobility study programme