Filip Saelens is a local partner in our office in Brussels, Belgium. He has extensive experience in collective and individual employment law.
About Filip Salens
Filip heads the Loyens & Loeff Employment & Benefits Practice Group in Belgium. He is a member of the Automotive and the Healthcare & Life Sciences Teams in Belgium and of the French and German Region Teams. In employment law he focuses on company restructuring, executive compensation and employment-related aspects of corporate transactions. Filip is acknowledged as a leading expert in employment law, compensation and benefits by The International Who's Who of Management Labour and Employment Lawyers, The Legal 500 EMEA and Chambers & Partners Europe.
- Brussels Bar, 1990
- American Bar Association (ABA), 2013
- International Bar Association (IBA), 2013
- American Chamber of Commerce (Amcham) in Belgium, 2013
- American Employment Law Council (AELC), 2013
- Belgium-Hong Kong Society
- Oxford and Cambridge Club of Belgium
- The Global Forum for Cross-Border Human Resource experts (XBHR)
- LL.M, University of Cambridge (England), 1999-2000
- ERASMUS Programme of Studies related to Social Security in the European Community in Leuven (Belgium), 1989-1990
- Bachelor’s degree in Law and a College Level lecturing diploma, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium), 1990