Caroline Docclo is Of Counsel to the Loyens & Loeff Brussels office. She is a member of in the Loyens & Loeff International Tax Services Practice Group and of the Tax Controversy and Litigation Team in the Brussels office. She has a broad practice in counselling and litigation in tax matters.
About Caroline Docclo
Caroline provides assistance at every stage of the resolution process from audit examination to tax appeals and, where necessary, tax litigation. She frequently acts on behalf of taxpayers in negotiations with the Belgian Revenue Services. She also has considerable experience in handling ADR processes. Caroline is recommended by the International Tax Review (Tax Controversy Leaders Guide) and Who’s Who Legal. She is a professor of International Tax Law at the Université libre de Bruxelles and at the Université de Liège. She is a member of the Permanent Scientific Committee of the International Fiscal Association (IFA) and is former president of the IFA’s Belgian branch. She sits on the board of editors of Journal de droit fiscal.
- Brussels Bar, 1987
- International Fiscal Association
- Association of European Tax Law Professors
- Association professionnelle des journalistes de la presse périodique
- International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation
- LL.M. in Taxation, NYU (New York, USA) 1994
- Tax Law degree and Economic Law degree, Université libre de Bruxelles (Belgium), 1987
- Law degree, Université libre de Bruxelles (Belgium), 1985
- Examination for the access of attorneys to the Cour de cassation in Belgium