Caroline Docclo is Of Counsel to the Loyens & Loeff Brussels office. She is a member of the Loyens & Loeff International Tax Services Practice Group and of the Tax Controversy and Litigation Team in the Brussels office. She has a broad practice in counselling and litigation in tax matters.
About Caroline Docclo
Caroline has a broad practice in counselling and litigation in tax matters. She is recommended by the International Tax Review (Tax Controversy Leaders Guide). Caroline is a professor of International Tax Law at the Law School of the Université libre de Bruxelles and at the Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management, as well as at the Université de Liège. She is a member of the Permanent Scientific Committee of the International Fiscal Association (IFA) and a former president of the IFA’s Belgian branch. She sits on the board of editors of Journal de droit fiscal.
- Brussels Bar, 1987
- International Fiscal Association
- Association of European Tax Law Professors
- LL.M. in Taxation, NYU (New York, USA) 1994
- Tax Law degree and Economic Law degree, Université libre de Bruxelles (Belgium), 1987
- Law degree, Université libre de Bruxelles (Belgium), 1985
- Examination for the access of attorneys to the Cour de cassation in Belgium