Ariane is a member of the Loyens & Loeff Real Estate Practice Group in Belgium and of the Investment Management/Funds Team. She is a partner in our Brussels office with a broad practice of counselling in real estate transactions and taxation.
About Ariane Brohez
Ariane has particular experience in structuring real estate funds, real estate investments (acquisition and disposals) and real estate financing. She assists clients in real estate transactions (portfolios, share deals, asset deals, sale & lease back, (re)financing), negotiating deals from initial offer or term sheet until closing, and advising on all tax, regulatory and legal aspects. Ariane also specialises in Belgian corporate tax law and withholding taxes, incl. international tax developments and GAAR, as well as in (the compliance of domestic legislation with) European law and Constitutional law.
- International Fiscal Association, 2014
- International Bar Association, 2008
- Brussels Bar, 2001
- Certificate in Public Finance, Université catholique de Louvain and Université de Liège (Belgium), 2013
- Certificates for the Real Estate Executive Program, Solvay Business School (Belgium), 2008 and for the Summer Institute in Real Estate Finance and Investment, New York University (USA), 2008
- Master’s Certificate in Tax Management, Solvay Business School (Belgium), 2005
- Graduate degree in Tax, EHSAL-Fiscale Hogeschool Brussels (Belgium), 2003
- Master in Law, Université catholique de Louvain (Belgium), 2001