Does your organisation have to cope with issues linked to corporate distress (debt restructuring, security enforcement, post restructuring or enforcement structure), distressed investing and formal insolvencies both locally and internationally? We regularly represent lenders, noteholders, investors, distressed companies or insolvency officeholders, and are here to assist you.
We can represent you in:
- local or international debt restructuring negotiations and restructuring plans
- security enforcement and financings in a distressed scenario
- assessing the strength of your security package and determining the risks involved
- formal or informal processes linked to cross border pre-solvency issues
- recovery proceedings
- directors’ lability matters
In order to grant full service, we work closely together with experts in Litigation & Risk Management, Corporate/M&A, Tax, Investment Funds and Employment & Benefits.
MarcVermylenAttorney at law Managing partner Belgium
Marc Vermylen is managing partner of Loyens & Loeff Belgium and heads the Banking & Finance Practice Group in Brussels. He is recognised worldwide as an expert and influential lawyer in banking law and finance law.T: +32 2 743 43 15 E: email@example.com
KoenPanisAttorney at law Partner
Koen Panis is a partner in our Brussels office where he is a member of the Banking & Finance Practice Group, the Energy Team and the Real Estate Team. He specialises in international and local finance transactions.T: +32 2 773 23 90 E: firstname.lastname@example.org