Talking Tax II
The second edition of our biannual tax seminar, an event for professionals dealing with domestic and international tax matters.
We will guide you through some major developments impacting your business and address a series of hot topics including, among others:
- Impact of the new Belgian Company Code for tax practitioners
- Recent developments on interest deductibility
- VAT on real estate and other developments
- Investing in a Private Privak/Pricaf Privée and other investment funds
- Impact of the new Belgian Company Code on family owned businesses
- New Mandatory Disclosure Rules: What does it mean for your business?
The agenda might change depending on the latest legal developments.
Thursday 13 September 2018, from 1 until 6pm
Loyens & Loeff - Rue Neerveldstraat 101-103, 1200 Brussels
Should you require any further details about the seminar, please do not hesitate to contact Events.Belgium@loyensloeff.com.