This seminar will be focused on two topics that have been selected from the input received from you or your peers.
This seminar has already taken place.
Session I - Disruptive impact of hacking and unwanted disclosure of commercially sensitive information
- How the hacking of your organisation, vehicles, IT platform for mobility services works and how you can manage this risk.
- What to do if trade secrets or commercially sensitive information are stolen as a result of hacking or disclosed without your consent.
- How to prevent this and how to respond if this threat comes from within your organisation, within your network of commercial partners, competitors or other third parties.
With the intervention of Marc de Jong Luneau, cyber security specialist, Northwave
Session II - Mobility solutions for your company: make the right choice!
- How to maximise the benefit for an employee and employer ?
- Comparing existing and future mobility solutions from a tax, social security and VAT perspective.
- Is it possible to integrate mobility solutions in a flexible reward plan ?
Feel free to forward this email to your colleagues if the topics are of interest to them.
- 11:00 - 11:30 - Registration
- 11:30 - 12:15 - Session I
Disruptive impact of hacking and unwanted disclosure of commercially sensitive information - Presentation by Northwave
- 12:15 - 13:00 - Networking lunch
- 13:00 - 13:45 - Session I (continued)
- 13:45 - 14:00 - Coffee break
- 14:00 - 15:00 - Session II
Mobility solutions for your company: make the right choice!
- 15:00 - 15:30 - Networking drink
Loyens & Loeff - Neerveldstraat 101-103, 1200 Brussels